Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Art Stencils

 For art, we have to make some stencils. I chose to create a stencil about Franky from One piece. I did Franky for my work because I think it would be kind of nice to do him. I chose light blue for the background because that color best describes his personality. For the stars above the painting, I added them because the drawing would look kinda empty so I decided to add some stars to make the painting more livelier but not in the whole drawing. And for the star in the middle, Franky have a star on his hand so I added a star there too. I didn't add that much detail to my drawing because I think it would be confusing. I also did a mistake to his legs, I accidentally cut the paper between his legs so it looks like a fish now. Lastly, for the color of his body, I painted yellow first for the line art then add red for the main color of the drawing, and ended up looking orange. For the main color, I chose red, blue and yellow because Franky looks like that



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Myka, Your stencil painting of Franky is well painted. It was a good idea to add more subject matter (stars) to the painting. I don't know much about Franky. Could you tell us more about him? Is he small? Why does light blue suit Franky's personality? Why did you put the star on Franky's head if he has one on his hand?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.