Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Reading Plus

      Today in our reading, we are about to do Reading Plus. Reading Plus is a site that helps you with your reading. It's our second time to use this, but I already learn a lot. You need to log in first before you start, and I started at vocabulary.

As you can see I answered the word 'historical' right, so that is the thing that you can see in your screen when you answered right.

Then in this process, I got the word 'amendment' wrong. This word is not that familiar to me so I got it wrong but it's ok there's still another word that will show.


Then when you don't really get the word, they will give you another chance to answer, so this photo is about to explain you what are the right answers in previous pages. So that one will look like this.



And after that there is a test that gives you another points to score. If you got that one right in just one trial, they will give you 4 points, but when you did it for second time, you will only got 2 points.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Myka! You put in a lot of effort into your explanation about Reading Plus! I like how you included screenshots so that we can see exactly what step you are talking about. Very cool idea!

    I enjoy that you are finding Reading Plus a good reading activity, and I can't wait to see your progress.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myka I hope you don't mind Miss Birch sharing your blog post with me. Just want you to know that as a teacher all I want to be able to do is to make sure that the learning is purposeful and that students enjoy their learning activities. Thank you for your positive comments and the effort you've put into explaining how this programme works. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.