Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

The Kangaroo and the Turtle ( Orientation Part )

So in our writing we are about to write a story about a fairy tale or legend. So I decided to create my own story, it not done yet, so there will be another piece of writing that is about to be post.


THE KANGAROO AND THE TURTLE Once upon a time, there are two animals named George the kangaroo and Ralph the turtle. They both live in a forest but they have their own houses there. George has a house that is made up of stone, while Ralph lived in a cave. George doesn’t have many friends at all because he is a proud animal, while Ralph is a friend of many animals because he is kind. Many animals hated George because of his attitude, then George notice something.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Myka. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your story!

    I wonder, which story are you recreating?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myka, I like your story so far. I remember writing a story like this, it was really fun. What story is this about? Are there going to be any plot twists that everyone has to be worried about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Myka! I really like how you wrote your story! What is the real story?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.