Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Chapter 74 Response - Children of Blood and Bone

 Chapter 74 – Inan

Note: This time you have not been provided a quote from the story. This is an

explanation.

King Saran firmly believes in duty over self. Peace between maji and kosidán

failed in the past, so he does not want to try again.

Inan believes he must make a similar choice between his country and his

heart. He makes the same choice as his father, even though the majacite

sword blisters his own skin (this is symbolism). Inan gives up everything to be

everything his Father wants.

A message I take from this scene is Inan don't really know what to do because right after he betrayed Zelie, he saw them and hesitates a little to kill her. 

Think back to what Zuko said about honour. Where does it come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.