Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Dogs of the Vastness - Another Adventure

We have been studying Antarctica. We listened to a story about Nanook, a

husky who was sent to Antarctica on an expedition in 1901. We then wrote the

next chapter of the story from Nanook’s ‘Point of View’. 

So another adventure awaits us again. Our guardian told us that we’re going to Antarctica this time and I’m travelling with my friends again. This feeling, overwhelm, nervous, excited and many more indescribable feelings flowing inside my body. I can’t wait, so my friends too. Hector started singing his song again, maybe he’s eager to go too. Two days feels so long. I wonder how cold Antarctica is, maybe much colder than Lytellton? Well, who knows, I’ll just wait for the next two days and save my energy for the upcoming adventure. I imagine how much fun we will all have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.