Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Respect

      Today, we are about to write about how to show respect to other people, so we are about to write about what are the respectful things we did today. For me, I did a simple respect today, by opening the door in the building, because there's a lot of people passing at the door without anyone holding it so I decided to hold the door until people passed the door. Throwing rubbish in the right bin, I want to throw it properly so people won't work harder to clean the building. Waiting at the toilet, during interval me and my friend went to the toilet, then we saw a lot of people outside and we didn't even know why, but we still waited at the toilet so that anyone can do whatever they want to do. Then the last, I listened to my teacher while explaining somethings, I showed that by doing eye contact to her and sitting properly and waiting for her to be finished.

   

1 comment:

  1. Myka, you always show respect in so many ways and you were able to share some of them with us on this blog post. One of the best ways you show respect is by being so responsible for yourself in class. You always give your teachers and peers your full attention and your body language and the way you sit shows that.

    I really liked all the other ways you mentioned showing respect and how you explained why that is respectful. Well done on this short writing assignment.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.