Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Social Studies SEEL Paragraph Learning

                                                                   SEEL Paragraph

For our last day of term 1 in Social Studies, we've been learning about writing SEEL paragraph. SEEL paragraph is a type of writing to format and write your answers in a paragraph. SEEL stands for

-  Statement
-  Example
-  Explanation
-  Link

Then, our teacher gave as a task to write 2 SEEL paragraphs. We are about to write or research about human disasters and I chose RMS Titanic and World War II, so I am about to share you what did I learn about my research.

RMS Titanic

RMS Titanic sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in April 15, 1912. It sank because the ship hit ab iceberg during its maiden voyage. There were about more than a thousand people that time and there were only 1,178 lifeboats for all passengers, unluckily 710 people only survive.

World War II

World War II was the biggest and deadliest war in history, involving more than 30 countries.  There were about 64 million people died in the war. The main Axis who fought in the war were Germany, Italy and Japan. The war includes massacres, the genocide of the Holocaust, strategic bombing, premeditated death from starvation and disease. There were about 64 million people died in the war


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.