Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Science Investigation - Lollies

My question:  Can we do this experiment without guessing it wrong?

My prediction: I predict that I will get some right and wrong answers.


How will you do this?

1. I will close my eyes.
2. Guess the flavour of the lolly.
3. See if I am right.

I will keep the same:                                                    I will change:
Brand of the lollies                                                        The testers


My answers:

Red - wrong
Yellow - right
White - wrong
Green - right
Purple - right
Orange -  wrong

1 comment:

  1. Yum! What a great experiment. It sounds like Mrs. Wheeler has some fantastic lessons planned for 8Bh! What was your favourite colour lolly?

    Was it easy or hard to guess?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.