Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

8 Bh Bake Sale Reflection

For our today's kete, we are about to bake something for somebody's who need help. All of us have different roles, others didn't bake but make some posters, others bake, and the others help cutting and plasticing. At first, we brainstorm our ideas and prepare for the sale. We bake different treats like fudge, lolly cake, cookies, cucpcakes, and banana cake. We started planning at Thursday, this day is the planning day. Then the next day is the baking day, my other classmates bake at school and the others are baking at their home. Monday, this is the day that we are plasticing the food that we bake. Tuesday, this is the day that we are selling our treats, we have some items that cost 50 cents and $1 for an item, $2 for small, $3 for medium and $4 for the large. We sold our treats for the total cost of $153.70. We are doing this project for fundraise, 24/7 workers, and families that needs help. We hope that we can help these people as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Myka

    I really liked the detail you included in your post and how I can tell that they are all your own words. You recounted all of the important bits of the planning, making and selling!

    Really well done, I am so proud of our entire class!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.