Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Science Experiment - Cracker

                                               How many crackers can you eat in a minute?

Prediction :

Predict how many crackers can you eat in a minute.

I predict I can eat 8 crackers.

Rules :

1. You can only eat one cracker at a time.
2. You must swallow the previous one before you start the next one.
3. You cannot drink any water during the minute.


Result :

I ate 7 crackers in a minute.

Explanation :

It's hard to eat because the crackers stick's in your mouth and teeth and it melts quickly than what you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.