Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Lino Cutting Process


1. Describe your work. Create 3 sentences to answer the following: what is it a picture of, what shape have you used, what was your inspiration?

-  I draw the Ferrari logo and change it's name to my name.
-  This is  a picture of a Ferrari logo.
-  I've been used a horse shaped and a font called Ferro Rosso.
-  My inspiration is to have a racing car someday.

2. Did you have any trouble creating this piece? If so what happened?

-  I have some trouble creating this drawing because I was just tracing it into the my original drawing and instead of it will go into the middle, it went to the other side of the paper but I changed it.

3. Does your work have any meaning? Are you trying to give the viewer a message?

-  It is about me that is dreaming a racing car someday. No I haven't anything to say to the viewer.

4. What are you enjoying about creating this piece? What could you do better?

-  I enjoy it because it will be exciting, the image that I draw will turn into something called lino  cutting.

-  I think I could do better is the lettering and try to improve at the horse because my horse look so thin that the original one.

5. What have you learned?

-  I've learned to do some lino cutting that I've never done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.