Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Narrative Writing - The Toilets

    The Toilets
    Everyday, a person needs to pee anytime, anywhere. But how can a person pee in such a dirty toilet? I’m going to share to you my experiences about dirty toilets in my surroundings for everyday situations.
 
        It was Monday when the first day of school started. I was nervous that’s why I wanted to pee every time. Then, I went to a toilet to pee. The c.r that I entered is clean, smells good, but the toilets will amaze you. There are 4 toilets in that c.r. Then all of them looks good but when I open the first toilet. I was pretty shocked. The bowl is colour yellow, it seems that the person that used it before didn’t click the flush button. Then I went to the second toilet, someone’s poop there because it smells so bad when I open the toilet seat. I’m starting to panic, because there is no clean toilet at all. I went to the third toilet, it's clean, smells good but no tissue at all. Then I shouted in anger, “ what kind of toilets are these! Is there anyone that is suppose to clean this toilets?”. I really really wanna pee, but the fourth toilet is taken by someone.

        I can’t really hold my pee, then I saw a clean toilet, it was big, huge but it’s for disabled people only. Then at last, I saw a shiny toilet, it so clean, there’s a tissue in it. Then I ran there in panic. I feel so relaxed. From now on, that is the only toilet that I’m using. I feel comfortable, hopeful and happy. Because every time I go to the toilets, I make sure that every toilet is clean before I use it because peeing in dirty toilet will make you feel sick. So for our today's writing, we are about to write about narrative writing. So we are just continuing up from what we have studied at term 3. So I wrote this one at the last weeks of the term. What is Narrative Writing? - Narrative Writing is a writing about story. It can be fiction and non - fiction. This writing is a fiction, I decided to wrote this one to share my thoughts. Comment some feedbacks so that I know where do I need to improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.