Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

The Kangaroo and the Turtle ( Problem Part )

So this is the continuing part of my story. So this problem part is about George and Ralph. George is blaming Ralph about his attitude. This part is only about that blaming to each other. It's not done yet, so there will be another piece of writing that is about to be post.

                                                         The Kangaroo and the Turtle
George said “ It seems like many animals hated me, “ then he think of it until night. Then he suddenly saw Ralph walking, and he walked towards to Ralph and said, “ Maybe you are the reason in my problem. Many animals started to hate me because of you,” then Ralph answered back, “ What are you talking about? I’m not doing anything,”. Then Ralph run away from George.

  In the morning, George went to the cave where Ralph live and hid at the grasses. He is investigating Ralph to see if Ralph is a bad person, but he can’t see Ralph in the cave. Then Ralph suddenly showed up, he is with a friend. Then Ralph talked to his friend and said “ George is mad at me. He’s always blaming me at everything, “ Then his friend Soni said, “ Like what? “, “ Like, no one even likes him. He talked to me last night and blame at me because no one likes him, “ Then George said accidentally, “ NO! It's the truth, you make me look bad in their eyes! “ Ralph answered back “ Can you hear what are you saying?, It’s your problem not mine,”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.