Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Essay Pre-planning

 Learning Outcome: I am learning to plan an essay.

Our work.



1. What is going to be my 'key event'?

My key event is going to be Zelie losing her magic.


2. Who is going to be my 'important character'?

My important character is going to be Zelie.


3. What are the three ways the character changed as a result of this event?

Zelie believes that the god's will give her magic back. She was also confident before on helping her friends but she felt discourage when she loses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.