Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

SEXXY Chart

In English, we're learning about film techniques. We worked this chart as a group and I'm working with Logan and Austin. I learned how to write a SEXXY paragraph. The thing that I could do better next time is that put more detailed in my sentences or paragraph.  

Statement
Evidence
Explanation of Director’s purpose
Explanation of effect on audience
Your link (to wider world, rest of film, self)
Facial expression of Geel Piet
Geel Piet is getting beaten by the sergeant
To show how the two feels
Audience feel scared for Geel Piet
It links when Geel Piet is eating poop

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.