Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Music Performance Reflection


  1. What instrument did you choose to learn and why - piano because I can play it
  2. What song did you choose to learn and why? - twinkle twinkle little star because we don't have time left
  3. What was challenging about this piece and how did you overcome the challenges? - playing it together, we practice together
  4. Were you happy with your final recording/performance? why? yes because we finished it in time
  5. What would you change about your performance if you could do it again? - i would play it with my left hand
  6. Were you happy with your overall grade and why? - yes because achieved is better than not achieved
  7. What have you enjoyed about Music this semester? - playing piano

Here's the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.