Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Bug Blog Post

For our cybersmart today, we are about to create a blog post about some bugs. So I am working with Sofia and she helped me to think some ideas. So this is our work.


What is the problem?

    -  Nonsense comments

What causes it?

    -  Nonsense blogs
    -  They want you to notice them
    -  They want you to understand what you're trying to say
    -  Not reading it before they post it

Who does nonsense comments affect?
    Children
    Bloggers
    Your parents
    Family

How does it affect them?

    It can cause trauma to children and make them think that they blog doesn't make any sense
    Your family might get angry when they read that

What needs to be done to solve it?

    Before you post it make sure your spelling is correct
    Reread your comment before posting it
    Make sure it is related to the blog post
    Before posting it, you can ask your teacher if it make sense
    Make them read the instructions before commenting. You can do it by commenting in your own
       blog
    Your comment needs to be a helpful feedback
    You can make some posters then stick it around the school
    Post it in social medias about commenting in blogs
    -  Avoid silly comments
    -  Don't repeat your comment in another blogs

Please comment some feedbacks so that I know what do I need to improve.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Myka

    I really like how you clearly shared your ideas about the topic and what 'bug' you were working on solving. I know that you can create creative and excellent DLO's so I would have loved to see one of your creations to make you post more interesting.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.