Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Random Acts Of Kindness

     Today in cybersmart, we are about to write what does 'benevolence' mean to us. So this page will help us about what is benevolence mean.

Benevolence means ...

-  Writing down someone's Best Qualities
-  Share your study guide
-  Have a Judgement Free Day
-  Don't jump to conclusions
-  Use reusable items
-  Cheering on a fellow teammate can have a bigger impact than you expect
-  Be kind to mother earth
-  Send an encouraging email
-  Give an inspirational letters to someone
-  Be spontenous
-  Laugh often

So for me, benevolence means being kind to someone or an act of kindness you do.
   

1 comment:

  1. Myka, good on you for working on the benevolence part of the task. I like how you also put the meaning into your own words and provided examples of how you can show benevolence.

    Very well done sticking to the Learning Outcome and completing this task.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.