Pages

Tuesday, 11 September 2018

Bug Blog Post

For our cybersmart today, we are about to create a blog post about some bugs. So I am working with Sofia and she helped me to think some ideas. So this is our work.


What is the problem?

    -  Nonsense comments

What causes it?

    -  Nonsense blogs
    -  They want you to notice them
    -  They want you to understand what you're trying to say
    -  Not reading it before they post it

Who does nonsense comments affect?
    -  Children
    -  Bloggers
    -  Your parents
    -  Family

How does it affect them?

    -  It can cause trauma to children and make them think that they blog doesn't make any sense
    -  Your family might get angry when they read that

What needs to be done to solve it?

    -  Before you post it make sure your spelling is correct
    -  Reread your comment before posting it
    -  Make sure it is related to the blog post
    -  Before posting it, you can ask your teacher if it make sense
    -  Make them read the instructions before commenting. You can do it by commenting in your own
       blog
    -  Your comment needs to be a helpful feedback
    -  You can make some posters then stick it around the school
    -  Post it in social medias about commenting in blogs
    -  Avoid silly comments
    -  Don't repeat your comment in another blogs

Please comment some feedbacks so that I know what do I need to improve.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Myka

    I really like how you clearly shared your ideas about the topic and what 'bug' you were working on solving. I know that you can create creative and excellent DLO's so I would have loved to see one of your creations to make you post more interesting.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.