Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Wananga Reflection

This week in school, I have to study which I don't usually do. I studied because we had our first maths assessment on Wednesday morning and Thursday morning. We also have a science test coming up on Monday but the teacher suggested that we can do it on Wednesday. However, I decided not to do it on Wednesday because I don't want to do two test in a day and I don't have enough time to study for it especially the test has a lot of writing and memorising to do. On Thursday, we went to school in mufti according to our house's color which is yellow for my house. We also had our first two periods normal. But around 11 am, athletics day started for those who are in social (not competitive). It was boring to wait for our turn yesterday because each of them have gap for around 30 minutes. But we did some games because doing nothing for 30 minutes would be boring. And then, we ended school normally in Thursday. This Friday, we didn't really do anything, everything is the same as usual. This also went the same on Monday and Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.