Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Persuasive Writing - Should the death penalty be reinstated?

 LO: We are learning to express our views on a topical issues using 'Write That Essay' sentences.

For this blog post, we have to write another persuasive writing. This time we have to write on the opposite side of the issue. 

1. The W-Start Sentence - When someone did a crime, they have to pay for it even if it means their lives.

2. The -Ed Start - Killed victims deserve justice by killing the killer. 

3. The -Ing Start - Reinstating death penalty should be legal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.