Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Persuasive Writing - Should the death penalty be reinstated?

 LO: We are learning to express our views on a topical issues using 'Write That Essay' sentences.

In this topic, we have to chose our own topical issues that interests us and I chose, "Should the death penalty be reinstated?"

1. The Power Sentence - You don't know what the prisoner really feels for their crimes.

2. Simple Sentence - You should not decide on people's death. 

3. Very Short Sentence - We decide our own deaths. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.