Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Science Egg Drop Experiment

 1. Aim-What are you trying to do? - we're trying to keep the egg full and safe when you drop it.

2. Method-How did you build your lander? Why did you choose that design and use those particular materials? - First, we place our wrapper on the table and then put the cotton inside it. After, we put the egg and wrap it inside. We also created a building like construction made of sticks and foams. (We forgot to take a picture of our egg construction :( )

3. Results-Did your egg break? - No it's safe :).  Picture after we drop it

4. Calculate the weight using F=ma

a. Egg only (egg mass=82.49g)

b.Egg and lander ( use mass that you measured in class) = 824.9 N

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.