Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Things to do to relieve pressure and stress | ESOL

Our teacher talked to us about how we can get the 80 credits for this year. So she came up with the idea of relieving stress and what we need to do to remove it. 

Things I need to do:
- I think I need time management because sometimes I don't have enough time to complete my school assessments at school. I am more motivated to work at home rather than working at school.

- Lessen game time. Playing too much video games is bad so I will lessen my game time. 

- More motivation. I will try to motivate my self to work at my school works. I also need to focus on my works rather than going off task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.