Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Asthma

In health, we are learning about diseases. For this, me and my partner chose asthma for our assessment. For our assessment, we have to make a presentation or activities we want to do to show our research about asthma. We did a poster and a lung drawing for our presentation in digital because it will look better than paper art. This task was quite hard when we wrote the letters in our poster because it is hard to edit the text. But what I liked about our poster is that the lungs looks good and the colours is soothing. I think, what I need to improve on next time is try to make our poster more accurate and prettier.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.