Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Keyboard Skills Evaluation and Guitar Skills

Keyboard Skills Evaluation

1) What grade did you get? Were you happy with it?
     - My grade was Merit because I played Shotgun instead of Havana because I've been practising
       Havana before the performance. I'm still happy in Merit because I still passed it.

2) What did you find challenging about Keyboards?
     - I found out that it's hard to play in my left hand because I use to use my right more than my left 
       hand and I also found out that playing some keyboards in one time is hard because my fingers can't
       reach each notes.

3) What part of Keyboard skills could you improve?
     - I think I need to improve concentrating on the keyboard while playing .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitar Skills

1) Find a picture of an acoustic guitar and label it.Related image

2) Where did the guitar start it's life? Which country? Who invented it? What did it look like?
     - The guitar is originated in Spain. Antonio Torres Jurado invented acoustic guitar.
Image result for what does guitar look like before

3) Find 5 key musicians that play guitar.
     - John Lennon
     - George Harrison
     - Jimmy Page
     - Jimmy Hendrix
     - Eddie Van Halen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guitar Skills Pt. 2

1. There are four sections of the Orchestra, which section does the Guitar belong?
- Strings

2. List other sections of the Orchestra.
- Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion and Strings

3. For each section, list 10 instruments for each section.
 
Woodwinds
-  Saxophone
-  Clarinets
-  Flutes
-  Oboe
-  Bassoons
-  Ocarinas
-  Piccolo
-  Tin Whistles
-  Bansuri
-  Melodicas

Brass
-  Trumpet
-  Trombones
-  Tubas
-  French Horns
-  Didgeridoo
-  Cornet
-  Bugle
-  Flugel Horn
-  Tenor Horn
-  Euphonium

Percussion
-  Xylophone
-  Drum
-  Tambourines
-  Marimba
-  Hang
-  Bongo Drum
-  Finger and Hand Cymbals
-  Tabla
-  Steel Pan
-  Chime

Strings
-  Guitars
-  Violins
-  Cellos
-  Electric Guitar
-  Bass Guitar
-  Mandolin
-  Harps
-  Lute
-  Sitar
-  Oud

4. Find labelled pictures of the following guitar family instruments, Banjo, Bass, 12 String Guitar, Double Bass, Lute. Make note of the differences

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.