Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Water Cycle Writing

Water Cycle Process



    Water Cycle are processes by which water circulates between the earth’s oceans, atmosphere and land. The water cycle, also known as the hydrological cycle or the hydrologic cycle, describes the continuous movement of water on, above and below the surface of the Earth. Water cycle have 3 stages. This process have no starting point.

    Evaporation, Condensation and Precipitation are the process of water cycles. What is evaporation? Evaporation is the process of turning liquid into vapour. This process changes  into a gaseous phase before reaching it’s boiling point. The flow of liquid water and ice transports minerals across the globe.

    What is condensation? Condensation is the process which water collects as droplets on a cold surface when humid air is in contact with it. It is the of the physical state of matter from gas phase into liquid phase. It’s the conversion of a vapour or gas to liquid.

    What is precipitation? Precipitation is the action or process of precipitating a substance from a solution, this process includes rain, snow, sleet or hail. The fact or quality of acting suddenly and rashly.

    There are three stages of water cycle, evaporation, condensation and precipitation. Without water cycle our earth will not work properly.

What I did well?
I did something good.

What I could do better for next time?
I need to add more sentences in my writing.

What I need more help with?
I need more help in my conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.