Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Year 8 Favourite Memory

                                       Most Memorable Thing That I've Done This Year

     My most memorable thing that I've ever done this year is the Filipino Salu - Salo. Because every year 7 and 8 Filipino are taking part in this event. It is fun because Filipino are having fun together and  there are some people that I talked to for the first time. I love this event because I think this is the most happiest thing I've ever seen in school. But this Filipino Salu - Salo is not just an event, this is also a celebration of Filipino culture. I hope this will happen again, or if it is happen again, I want it to be  happier than before.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Myka! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Filipino Salu-Salo night. I really enjoyed attending the festival and eating the yummy food and watching the Year 7/8's perform their dance.

    Thank you for sharing your culture with us. Did you join the Filipino Family Night on Saturday?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.