Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Blogging Helps You Improve Your Learning

   Blogging Helps Improve Your Learning


                                               Everyone has somethings to share. Especially, these days are so easy to share around the world by using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other more things that we use. But blogging seems different from those apps. What is blogging? Blogging is a place where you want to share you learning, thoughts and any other things or ideas that you want to share.  We can use blogging to help us improve our learning. For just like, it helps you improve your english, your spelling, writing more paragraphs and right punctuation marks in your story. It also not just  help you improve your learning, it also gives you courage because you share your ideas around the world. You will also learn to accept some feedbacks from the other people if they don’t like your work which improves you more to your learning.
When I first use my own blog, I feel really weird because why do I have to share my ideas to the whole world? At first I am scared because I thought that people would laugh at me.  Now I understand, blogging helps me a lot. It helps me improve at anything that I wanted to improve. _______________________________________________________________________________ This is a another piece of persuasive writing. But it's not about comparing it to the objects just like " dogs makes better pets than cats". It is about if you agree that blogging helps you improve your learning or not. Comment some feedbacks to help me improve my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.