Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Government SEEL Paragraph

                                                                           Government

S - Government is a group of people that control a community or unit. 

E - It sets and manage public system and exercises controls, political and sovereign power through customs, institutions, and laws within a state. 

E - A government can be classified into many types of democracy, republic, monarchy, aristocracy, and dictatorship are just a few.

L - Government consists of the activities, methods, and principles involved in governing a country or other political unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.