Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Preparing For My Keyboard Assessment

Preparing For My Keyboard Assessment

Questions:

1. Which song did you chose and why.
     - I chose Havana it is because the sound is already familiar to me and the piano has the same chords
       that's why I chose Havana by Camila Cabello.



2. What are you finding challenging?
     - I found out that playing the chords without stopping can mess up in your mind, and sometimes I
       touched the wrong chords.

3. What do you need to work on this week?
     - I have to practice well in my right hand and memorise each chords.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Myka. You are doing really well on your practise. Putting the two hands together is tricky. Make sure you slow the song down when you practise the two hands together. You can also practise the parts separately, that will help get the two hands together nicely!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.