Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

HHS New Building

                                                                  HHS New Building

      At the first time that I saw the building, it's not yet done. There's no roof, and other things to complete the whole building, I only saw a building that is being build. As time passes, I watched this building for a lot of times and I got bored of watching it. But when the holiday come, I taught a lot of things that will happen in this building, I taught a building that will have a lot of room but not so exciting, then the holiday passed, I saw the building that is completely constructed. As I entered the first room, it doesn't look like in my expectations, waterfalls are different than before, tuck shop is gone, but there is a better one, the gym is bigger than before, library look like a business company with a big fan above, rooms are more exiting than before. I love everything about the whole building, I guess I'm not going to another school because HHS is more better than the others.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Myka

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about our new building. I can tell you have written this piece in your own words and you are reflecting on your experiences throughout the whole building experience since you started at HHS at the end of last year!

    I am so happy that you enjoyed exploring the new school and I hope you spend many more years enjoying the great school that we have!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myka
    Ms Birtch shared your blog post with me. Responses like yours make all the work we have put into the new building worth while. I am very excited by your response to our new buildings. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.