Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

EOTC Week ( Water Activities )

For my today's blog, I am about to share some of our activities in EOTC week which will happen next week at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. This is not the only work that I need do, there's still some other activities task that I need to do.

So this post is about some water activities that will happen at Thursday. I chose this work because I think it's exciting. Then in our Kete, we are about to share some information about the topic we chose to write. So this is my blog post. Comment some feedbacks to help me improve my work.



Task:    Give 5 tips on how we can stay safe when we are doing water activities.


















 ( I used Piktochart to create my poster. )

Questions:     What are you hoping to experience?

-  I hoping to enjoy this week.

Questions:      Is there anything that you are nervous for?

-  Nothing really. Because there are some teachers that will guide us in our activities.

Question:      What do you think you will enjoy the most?

-  I think travelling with my friends .













1 comment:

  1. Kumasta Myka!

    I really like the work that you did on your Piktochart poster and the way that you wrote your blog. I like how you are remembering to give a great introduction and ask your readers for feedback.

    For next time, you could try adding more writing to your answers!

    Very well done on this task.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.