Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Passion Project - Science

So today, I'm going to tell you what we did on Thursday.

Thursday:

So when Thursday, I have dissected a rat. The rat that I dissected is female and it's not been touched. I have dissected a rat last Monday but it is been touched by a student and she just put it back to the refrigerator to be thrown up. But that is only a practice. So, I have dissected a rat on Thursday and it's pretty fun and mysterious. We have found a letter 'A' at the caucem part of the rat. We have ask a teacher but they said that the rat has a cancer. I'm not actually sure what it is, and we also found a stone like in it's stomach. We just guess that it is a stone because it is pretty hard when we touched it. Dissecting a rat is pretty fun, the rat doesn't smell at all and I don't even know why. I hope I can dissect more animals because I want to see the different parts of their body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.