Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey

BLOG  TASK:

Share a post to share what country you have chosen, the answer to the Google Research Question, two fun facts and why you want to visit it! Remember to add a link to where you got the information form.

Information link
1. The name of the capital city is?  -  Tokyo

2. The population of the capital city is?  -  9 . 273 million 

3. In January, the weather in the capital city is usually?  -  Winter

4. The capital city is located in the Southeastern part of Japan.

5. The language most commonly spoken in the capital city are  -  Japanese or English


_______________________________________________________________________________

So this blog post is about our Summer Learning Journey. We are about to choose a country and give some information.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Myka! You worked well today in the Learning Commons. I wonder if you could add some images that represent Japan to make this blog post more interesting for your reader.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.