Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Cybersmart - Best Research

For our today's cybersmart, we are about to share something in our blog about what we have learned today.

Today we are learning about how can you see the best research on google. So our class and 8-TS work also in the same topic at learning commons. It went good but some students are being silly so I can't focus properly.

Q1:  What were we working on?
-  We are working about finding the best pages to see.

Q2:  Why are we working on it?
-  We are working on it so we are in the right track every time we go on google.

Q3:  What did you learn?-  Using the toolbox at the right top of the google. It has many functions.

Q4:  How will it help you with your blogging?
-  Putting right images in our blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Myka! This is a great reflection on the learning we did in Cybersmart today. I really like to see your Year 8 quality work each time I visit your blog.

    You worked very hard today!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.