Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

The World's Worst Children 2

Hi everyone, so I am about to post another blog post about our english reading. So I'm just continuing the book that I read before. The book is called The World's Worst Children 2 and I am about to explain the book to you.

The World's Worst Children 2

The World's Worst Children 2 is a book about children worst children in the world, it is not a real life book. So if you read this book, it is not a story only, it's a chapter by chapter book because the book tells you about many children that's why it is not a single story only. But there is only one meaning from all the stories, those children are the worst. The World's Worst Children 2 seems like real life than The World's Worst Children because the part one of the book are just fantasy, but The World's Worst Children 2 seems real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.