Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Te Whare Tapa Wha

For our Health lesson, we are about to create a house with the 4 dimensions ( haurora ) in it. So there are some questions that I have to answer for my blog:

Questions:

Q1: A conclusion on what the 'Whare Tapa Wha' is and how it illustrates Haurora:

- The ware tapa wha that were making is a marae. We decided to build a marae because it represents maori and the 4 Haurora.

Here is a picture of our Whare Tapa Wha ...



Q2: How did you participate with others and how did you contribute to your team?

- I participated by searching the meanings of the 4 haurora. I also help to create some decorations for the marae that we're making

Q3: How did you cope with the team and how did you relate to others?

- It was challenging when my team mates are making the roof, because they can't measure the roof exactly by sticking to the wall but we tried to make another one and it is now exactly measured.

- I think I participated in our group because I did the work that I need to do.

- Next time, I'll try to think about the decorations or the design of the marae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.