Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

English Reading

                                                                 English Book Reading

Hi everyone, so this is my very first blog for this  year. So this blog is about our reading in english. We are about to post on our blog what book did we read, then the book that I read is " Gansta Granny By David Walliams ".

Today, I read Gangsta Granny by David Walliams. I read it because I like his books and it is pretty interesting. I haven't read his other books but I read some of them and haven't finish them. But I already finished the book called " The Midnight Gang ", I read it because it is not a long book. So David Walliams book are good, they are one of the books that I enjoyed the most. But I haven't seen some of his books in personal but I hope I can read all his books as soon as possible.
                                                

Image result for david williams books

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.