Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

English Reading - # 2

                                                       English Book Reading  -  Day 2

Hi everyone, so this is the second day of my English Book Reading topic on my blog. Me and my classmates are about to read a book whether it is from library, from us or from our form room. So my teacher starts our lesson by reading a book first then share it on our blog.

So I read a book by David Walliams again. If you scroll down to my blog, you'll see that I read a book by David Walliams yesterday because I like his books. But this is a different book that I read, it's a book called " The Worlds Worst Children 2 ". It is my first time to read this book, because I use to read the part 1 of the book which is called " The Worlds Worst Children ". I'm at page 36 because I only started reading it today. This books seems fun, because it has different topics to read about. I hope I can finish this book so that I can read more books from David Walliams.


Image result for the worlds worst children 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.