Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Science Experiment

Today, we have to create a blog post about our experiment. It is about how high will a tennis ball bounce back if I drop it, so let see the results.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aim: To record the relationship between the height where the ball is dropped from, and the ball's first bounce

Equipment: Metre ruler, tennis ball

Hypothesis: I think the ball will not bounce that high, because we are about to use a tennis ball which is not good enough to use

Method:  ( My own opinion )

1.  Get a partner and make her or him hold the metre ruler

2.  Then drop the ball and make your partner record it.

3.  Keep repeating it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion: We talked about why did the ping pong ball bounces high. It is because it's a plastic.

Results: My hypothesis is wrong. It is because we didn't use a tennis ball, we used a ping pong ball. I think my teacher mean ping pong ball but I'm thinking about a tennis ball.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.