Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Creative Writing - Sensory Language

Sensory Language

Learning OutcomeWrite a short paragraph describing a scene (real or imaginary) in first person (using the word I) using sensory language that connects to each of the 5 senses. Try NOT to use the words: saw, heard, smelled, tasted, felt


I woke up in my bed this morning with the sunrise. Drank my warm black coffee while listening to the birds humming. The scent of breakfast makes my stomach growling. Took a shower and picked some nice clothes out of my drawer. Stare at the clock and realised I'm late for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.