Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Solar System - Planets

For our science, we have to make a solar system made up from newspaper and shoe box and then paint it.


Here are some interesting facts about planets.

Mercury - Mercury is the most cratered planet in the solar system.

Venus - Named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty.

Earth - the only planet that is not named after a god.

Mars - Second smallest planet.

Jupiter - 1000 jupiters can fit into the sun.

Saturn - The only planet that has a ring.

Uranus - The first planet to be seen on a telescope.

Neptune - Named after the Roman god of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.