Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

How to make a hot chocolate drink - ESOL

How to make a hot chocolate drink

Here is a recipe to make a hot chocolate

Ingredients
2 cups of fresh milk
2 tbsp of sugar
¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
Whipped Cream(optional)
Marshmallow (if you want to put some)
2 cups of Chocolate chips

Utensils
A mug
A saucepan
Teaspoon

Procedure
1) Mix the sugar and milk in a saucepan and put it on the stove over medium heat.

2) While you are waiting for the milk to heat, place the chopped chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Take the chocolate out of the microwave and stir it. Do the same process until the chocolate is completely melted. 

3) When the milk is starting to reach its scalding point with some bubbles on the side, turn off the stove and put the melted chocolate in. Mix them together and add the vanilla extract.

4) Put the mixture in a mug and top with whipped cream or marshmallows if you like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.