Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Monarchy SEEL Paragraph

For our social studies, we have to make a seel paragraph about we are being a monarchy in a country.

S - I am a monarchy of Spain during this time.

E - To be a good monarchy, I have to continue to play an important part in the life of nation, the upward course of a nation's history is due in the long run to the soundness of heart of its average men and women.

E - Being an monarch, I have to show people what does being an good monarchy do by doing the best thing in the country

L  As time goes by, together with other titles pertaining to the Crown or belonging to members of the Royal Family

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.