Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Focused Listening

Adele  -  Hello

1. What instruments can you hear?
- I can hear piano at the intro and the end, and drums at the chorus

2. How would you describe the singer's voice?
- It is pretty soft and wavy

3. What kind of feel does this song have?
- Depressing, sad

4. Which version did you like best? Why?
- I think the Reggae Version


Hello  - Adele (Reggae Cover)  -  Conkarah and Rosie Delmah

1. What instruments can you hear?
- Piano, drums

2. How would you describe the singers voice?
- It's relaxing and soft

3. What kind of feel does this song have?
- Happy, chill

4. Which versions did you like best? Why?
- I like this version more because they change the song into something happy.


Melbourne Ska Orchestra  -  Get Smart (Official  FULL Version)

1. What instruments can you hear?
- Trumpets, saxophone, drums, electric guitar, trombone, steel drums, little bit of keyboard

2. Which instruments play a solo?
- Trumpets, steel drums,

3. What's the difference between reggae and ska?
-  The difference is that Reggae has a slower tempo than that of Ska unlike Reggae, ska music has horns.

4. How many people are in the group?
- 20 plus

5. Do you like the song? Give a reason.
- Not that much, because I don't like songs that have many instruments in it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xi Priest  -  Wild World

Do you like this song?
- Not really because I don't really like old songs
- But I like 'official video' of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.