Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

ESOL - What is the song about? (Eagles - Desperado)

 For our ESOL class, we've been acting up on things based on the topic that our teacher gave us. This time, she gave us the topic 'Desperado'. Me and my group tried to think about the scenery and the acting and I think it went alright. Then the next group performed and then the another one. After everyone acted, our teacher played a song called 'Desperado' by Eagles and she told us to blog about what we think the song is about. 

I think the song Desperado is about a desperate person trying to get up in life. The lyrics shows how it is  trying to ease the person's pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.