Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

WTE Sentences

L.O - We are learning to write WTE sentences to improve our writing.

1. The simple sentence
- Our school has 3 new buildings.

2. Very short sentence
- No one knows about it.

3. The power sentence
- New Zealand is a cold country.

4. Red, White and Blue
- Italy has the colours green, white, and red on their flag.

5. The adverb start
- Patiently, the people wait on line.

6. Begin with a preposition
- Against all odds, they still manage to do it.

7. The -ing start
- Running for miles will be very tiring for you.

8. The -ed start
- "Stopped!", said the police to the bulgar.

9. The semi-colon
-

10. The em-dash
-

11. The w-start sentence
- When its time to die, we will die.

12. Explore the subject
-


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.