Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Community Agencies - I AM UNBREAKABLE

                                                                 I AM UNBREAKABLE

     Today in our kete we are about to create a piece of writing that is about community agencies, so I decided research about I AM UNBREAKABLE. I AM UNBREAKABLE is an inspirational tour campaign that occur to raise awareness around depression and concern with young people throughout New Zealand. It exists to build strength, resilience and to inspire hope, empowering young people to discover their identity and purpose. World Hip Hop Champion dance company teams up with NZ Top Artists to tour New Zealand to help raise awareness around depression and anxiety. It aims to give young people the tools that they need to cope with, as well as educate those closest to them, their family and friends on how to help.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Myka
    I like how you chose an organization that you have had personal experience with. I loved watching I Am Unbreakable perform and hear their message of hope. I think you did a nice job of explaining what they are about. For next time, you could try to include some information on how to contact them or where we could see some of their dancing videos!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.