Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Roles and Responsibilities at HHS



                                        My Roles and Responsibilities

      As I study here in Hornby High School my role is a student in this school.
I don’t have many role in this school but I have many responsibilities to do like
studying whether our lessons is hard or easy I need to understand it. Being a responsible
student is also one of my responsibilities because I need to be independent in this school
so that not every time I need to ask everyone what is our timetable. And this is my role
and responsibilities in this school.

1 comment:

  1. Myka, you have a very important responsibility as a member of our Hornby High School community. You are part of our classroom and our learning environment! Nice job at outlining your responsibilities as a learner here.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.